Steps for using the Video Library
- Approach the person in charge of the Video Library, who will guide you through the search process.
- Look through our database of the Video Library, which consists of nearly 5,000 documentaries. Fill out the form and hand it along with your ID to the person in charge.
- He will give you the DVDs. You will be able to see three DVDs per visit.
- Up to two people will be able to consult the material per viewing space.
- Go to the viewing space with the DVD and enjoy the documentaries.
- Return the DVDs and treat our facilities with respect.
- The archive will only be available within our facilities, you cannot take the movies home.
Hours of Opening
Monday through Friday from 10:00 to 18:00 hours.